Live In Home Care Specialists in St. Louis, MO
Live-In Home Care and Hourly In Home Senior Care for the following towns and surrounding areas in St. Louis County, Missouri
Need help caring for an aging parent or a loved one? When a parent or a loved one becomes ill or frail, suffers from a chronic condition, or is recovering from an injury, illness or surgical procedure, there is no better place for them to receive the care they need than in their own home.
Home health care allows your loved one to remain in the comfort and familiar surroundings of their own home, close to the ones they love and close to the things they cherish, while maintaining independence and dignity. Simply put, the advantages of home care are:
Comfort ... Control ... Continuity ...Safety ... and Dignity
At Assistance Home Care we offer a 48 Hour Caregiver Guarantee, which gives your loved one the opportunity to try out one of our caregivers risk-free. If at anytime within the first 48 hours of care you are not satisfied with your caregiver for any reason, just call us and your care will be absolutely FREE... It’s an offer that’s unheard of in our industry. We are so confident we can match your needs with one of our qualified caregivers that we guarantee it!
How Do We Help? The biggest benefit of Live In home care is the continuity of care. This allows for a relationship of trust to form between caregiver and client and family, which more than anything else, makes for a successful home care arrangement.Live-ins provide a broad range of assistance while living in a household, and work an average of 8-12 hrs in each day. If you need more than 12 hours of a day of help , than a live-in is probably not a good fit. They should be given the opportunity to receive 8 hours uninterrupted sleep each night, though they will assist a recipient to the bathroom in the middle of the night if the need arises.
Live-In Caregivers can provide many services, including:
- Companion care and home safety supervision
- Assistance with bathing, showering, dressing, grooming, and toileting.
- Medication Reminders
- Assistance with mobility and transferring (ex: bed to wheelchair)
- Shopping and errands
- Dementia / Alzheimer care
- Preparing and cooking meals and snack
- Light Housekeeping & Laundry
- Supervision of diet and nutrition
- Light exercise, going for walks together
- Assistance with mail and email correspondence
- Daily/weekly updates to immediate family/POA
The family caregiver, working under the supervision of our Director of Client Care becomes a much needed companion and provides peace of mind for the entire family.
- Affton, Mo 63123 Live In Home Care
- Ballwin, Mo 63011 Live In Home Care
- Brentwood, Mo 63144 Live In Home Care
- Chesterfield, Mo 63017 Live In Home Care
- Clayton, Mo 63105 Live In Home Care
- Crestwood, Mo 63126 Live In Home Care
- Creve Coeur, Mo 63141 Live In Home Care
- Florissant, Mo 63031 Live In Home Care
- Frontenac, Mo 63131 Live In Home Care
- Kirkwood, Mo 63122 Live In Home Care
- Ladue, Mo 63124 In Live Home Care
- Maryland Heights, Mo 63043 Live In Home Care
- Olivette, Mo 63132 Live In Home Care
- Richmond Heights, Mo 63117 In Home Care
- Town & Country, Mo 63131 In Home Care
- University City, Mo 63130 Live In Home Care
- Webster Groves, Mo 63119 Live In Home Care
Assistance Home Care's live in home elder care services are designed with the individual needs of your family in mind. Our Missouri senior care services will provide you with as much or as little quality elder care as is necessary for your loved ones to enjoy living independently and safely at home. Our programs and schedules are flexible to fit your assisted living needs. Also, we are non-contractual, so you never have to worry about signing any long term agreements. If you are considering assisted living in Missouri or other long-term live in home senior care options, contact us today and request a free no obligation assessment.
When you contact us, our Director of Client Care will sit down with your whole family as a group to discuss how to manage your family's live-in home senior care needs. During this meeting, we will go over in detail what Assistance Home Care can do to help your loved ones. We will provide a complimentary assessment to find out what your family's needs and goals are and how we can help you achieve them. We can set up a meeting in your home, the home of your loved one, our senior care Missouri facility, wherever or whenever is most convenient for you! Call us now.