Live In Senior Home Care Specialists serving St. Charles County, MO
Assistance Home Care specializes in providing Hourly and Live-In at Home Care in St Charles County and surrounding areas.
Live In Home Care Service for St. Charles County, Mo
Need help caring for an aging parent or a loved one? When a parent or a loved one becomes ill or frail, suffers from a chronic condition, or is recovering from an injury, illness or surgical procedure, there is no better place for them to receive the care they need than in their own home.
Home health care allows your loved one to remain in the comfort and familiar surroundings of their own home, close to the ones they love and close to the things they cherish, while maintaining independence and dignity. Simply put, the advantages of home care are:
Comfort ... Control ... Continuity ...Safety ... and Dignity
Assistant Home Care understands how difficult it is for both a patient and their family to find good assistance. We recognize that there are many choices for families today and that this can be a stressful time for everyone involved, which is why we created our risk-free, 48 Hour Caregiver Guarantee.
At Assistance Home Care we offer a 48 Hour Caregiver Guarantee, which gives your loved one the opportunity to try out one of our caregivers risk-free. If at anytime within the first 48 hours of care you are not satisfied with your caregiver for any reason, just call us and your care will be absolutely FREE... It’s an offer that’s unheard of in our industry. We are so confident we can match your needs with one of our qualified caregivers that we guarantee it!
How Do We Help? The biggest benefit of Live In home care is the continuity of care. This allows for a relationship of trust to form between caregiver and client and family, which more than anything else, makes for a successful home care arrangement. Depending on the level of home care required, we can place either a companion, home health aide or a certified nursing assistant into the comfort of the patient's home. They can help with daily living activities and needs such as walking, bathing, dressing, meal prep and light housekeeping. The family caregiver, working under the supervision of our Director of Client Care becomes a much needed companion and provides peace of mind for the entire family.
- Augusta Home Care 63332, At Home Care in Augusta, Mo
- Cottleville Home Care 63304, At Home Care in Cottleville, Mo
- Dardenne Prairie Home Care 63368, At Home Care in Dardenne Prairie, Mo
- Defiance Home Care 63341, At Home Care in Defiance, Mo
- Flint Hill Home Care 63385, At Home Care in Flint Hill, Mo
- Foristell Home Care 63348, At Home Care in Foristell, Mo
- Harvester Home Care 63303, At Home Care in Harvester, Mo
- Josephville Home Care 63385, At Home Care in Josephville, Mo
- Lake St Louis Home Care 63367, At Home Care in Lake St Louis, Mo
- Matson Home Care 63332, At Home Care in Matson, Mo
- New Melle Home Care 63385, At Home Care in New Melle, Mo
- O'Fallon Home Care 63366, At Home Care in O'Fallon, Mo
- Orchard Farm Home Care 63301, At Home Care in Orchard Farm, Mo
- Portage Des Sioux Home Care 63373, At Home Care In Portage Des Sioux, Mo
- St Charles Home Care 63301, At Home Care in St Charles, Mo
- St Paul Home Care 63366, At Home Care in St Paul, Mo
- St Peters Home Care 63376, At Home Care in St Peters, Mo
- Weldon Spring Home Care 63304, At Home Care in Weldon Spring, Mo
- Wentzville Home Care 63385, At Home Care in Wentzville, Mo
Assistance Home Care's live in home elder care services are designed with the individual needs of your family in mind. Our Missouri senior care services will provide you with as much or as little quality elder care as is necessary for your loved ones to enjoy living independently and safely at home. Our programs and schedules are flexible to fit your assisted living needs. Also, we are non-contractual, so you never have to worry about signing any long term agreements. If you are considering assisted living in Missouri or other long-term live in home senior care options, contact us today and request a free no obligation assessment.
When you contact us, our Director of Client Care will sit down with your whole family as a group to discuss how to best manage your family's live-in home senior care needs. During this meeting, we will go over in detail what Assistance Home Care can do to help your loved ones. We will provide a complimentary assessment to find out what your family's needs and goals are and how we can help you achieve them. We can set up a meeting in your home, the home of your loved one, our office or any senior care Missouri facility, wherever or whenever is most convenient for you! Call us now.