Home Care Assessment - Schedule yours today free!
Assessing Your Needs
Elder care services at Assistance Home Care start with a free in-home assessment that is scheduled and performed by our Director of Client Care for each client prior to beginning services.
Our in-home assessment accomplishes many things:
- Proper assessment of the client’s specific needs, making sure our elder care services can be safely and properly performed.
- Develop Medication Management and reminder program to ensure all medications are taken as prescribed
- Develop nutritious meal plan taking into mind specific likes and dislikes.
- Home safety assessment for fall prevention tips and ideas.
- Performing a safety evaluation of the senior's home for fall prevention and recommending any necessary modifications.
- Determining the senior's preferences related to the personality and skills of an appropriate caregiver.
- Reviewing cost of care, billing and client services agreement.
- Describing the ongoing management that will occur by our Director of Client Care. We can work directly with the primary care physician and communicate any changes or elder care recommendations as the senior's needs may change over time.
Upon completion of the in-home assessment, a caregiver is selected and may receive additional training in order to meet the specific needs of that senior. With our 48-Hour Caregiver Compatability Guarantee, you can be confident that we will select the perfect caregiver for you.
Assistance Home Care provides in-home elder care services in Saint Louis, Saint Charles, Lincoln and Warren Counties in the State of Missouri. Contact Us today or call us at (855)-635-4357 if you have questions or would like to schedule a complimentary assessment.