Join Our Team
Home Care Career Opportunities throughout St. Louis, South County, West County and St. Charles.
Discover what make Assistance Home Care different from all the rest!
- Do you love caring for those impacted by Alzheimer’s Disease or Dementia, Movement Disorder or End of Life?
- Are you searching for a rewarding caregiving career that helps others and makes a huge difference in the lives of others each and every day?
- Are you personable, caring, ethical and professional?
- Are you dependable? Do you show up on time or early to work?
- Are you a good listener and communicator?
- Do you enjoy making a difference in the lives of senior and those in need?
- Do you enjoy flexibility and learning new things?
- Do you take the initiative to make the most of the opportunity in front of you?
- Are you a Team Player?
- Do you find yourself always smiling? Can’t help but be positive?
If you answered yes, then Assistance Home Care wants to help you experience the satisfaction you are looking for by joining our Team today! With our commitment to finding, hiring and retaining the absolute best caregiver team in St. Louis, our caregivers will tell you that we are caring, involved, professional, fair, appreciative of our wonderful team and the absolute best place to work for Caregivers in St. Louis!
At Assistance Home Care, we strongly believe that our employees are the foundation of our success and hiring the best caregivers leads to greater client satisfaction.
We are so proud that our employee’s voted Assistance Home Care as a Top Work Place in St. Louis and we are actively looking for Companions, Home Health Aides (HHA) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our incredible team. If you are a compassionate, hard working and dedicated individual seeking work as a caregiver in Saint Louis, Saint Charles, Lincoln and Warren Counties, call today or complete our online application below.