Paying for In Home Senior Care
Understanding all of your options to help ensure you get the care you need.
Growing older is not for the faint of heart. It’s often surprising to families to learn just how expensive providing care for a loved one at home or at an Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing Facility or Memory Care Center can be. As most studies show, 9 out of 10 older persons wish to remain in the comfort of their own home. In home care provides families with one of the most cost effective solutions to caring for an aging loved one compared to an Assisted Living Community or Nursing Home.
Explore all of the various ways to pay for In Home Care:
- Private Pay funds from the Client or Family to assist in providing home care.
- We work with and accept virtually all Long Term Care Insurance Policies.
- Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefit may be available for wartime veterans and their surviving spouses.
- Take advantage of Community Programs and Grants that may be available from Aging Ahead or other local non-profit organizations.
- Reverse mortgages to access equity in one’s home may be a viable option for homeowners aged 62 or older.
- Life Insurance Policies may have language to allow access to a portion of the policy to provide assistance when it is most needed.
- Life Insurance Conversion is a process of selling your insurance policy for 50%-70% of the policy’s face value.
To help provide the care your loved one needs and the “Peace of Mind” you deserve, please call us today and one of our Care Professionals can connect you with our Community Partners to assist you with any questions that you may have. 314-466-3227